Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Story Time

I've been away for the past 3 weekends working long days with a film crew in Wilmington, NC. It seems I've been so occupied (and exausted) lately, that I haven't had time to post as many videos. Maybe I can make a video of the set soon!

I thought I would post this video I made last night on Evan's story time routine. He loves it when we read to him at night before bed!


Click here to watch video. [Quicktime]

Book: "Where The Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak
Music: American Analog Set

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Very sweet video! My oldest loves books too. When she was Evans age though, she used to tear them to pieces. I enjoy watching your videos. Melissa is a great storyteller!

6/08/2005 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! This is one of my favorite parts of the day. I read to Evan every night. It's our cuddle time, plus I hope that as he gets older he will enjoy reading as much as I do.

6/08/2005 10:09 AM  
Blogger Devin said...

I love that book!

Nice roar, Evan.

6/09/2005 7:05 AM  
Blogger Duane Kuss said...

Mom, Dad, kids, reading bedtime stories. This is even more important than apple pie and the national anthem.

Keep doin it until their teenagers. It will make a difference the entire family will always cherish.

Thanks for sharing and reminding me of how precious out time is with our kids.

DU

6/20/2005 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here