Monday, April 03, 2006

Videoblogging Week Day 1: Pony Ride

This week (April 3rd-9th) is Videoblogging Week 2006, which means I will post a new video every day for 7 days. Hopefully, I can come up with something interesting everyday..

The theme for the week is "Vlogging Dangerously". I'm not sure if I'll be following the theme everyday, but this video is a little on the dangerous side.. for Evan anyway.


Click here to watch video. [Quicktime]

If you video blog, join the fun, and tag your videos:


4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Wow.. he's gotten so big! I'm guessing he was crying because he didn't want to get off the pony. Cool forwards/backwards effect. Almost looked like they were all dancing :)

4/03/2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Oooohhh. That was a big step for him!

4/03/2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

I love riding. I haven't done it in so long.

4/04/2006 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute video Chris. Been awhile since I visited your vlog - can't belive how big your son is now!

4/04/2006 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here